The Energy and Rural Business Show showcases the renewable energy opportunities available to the agricultural and rural communities and provides ideas and guidance on ways to diversify, helping to maximise the value of resources available, increase incomes and in this way safeguard these essential businesses for the future.
Consisting of both the established Energy Now Expo Ireland and the new Rural Business Expo Ireland, the show includes:
- An exhibition in which national and international suppliers of renewable energy related products and services are on hand to explain the technologies, their benefits and the likely returns.
- An exhibition of advisors and products suppliers able to assist in your diversification plans.
- A comprehensive, renewable energy conference programme, where the latest industry developments will be discussed, policies explained, opportunities outlined, and guidance provided on the benefits and challenges of owning and operating renewable energy systems. Sessions include AD & biogas, biomass, energy management & storage, heat pumps, hydropower, solar and wind.
- Innovative ‘how to’ workshop sessions, where detailed information will be provided on possible new business ventures, how they can be integrated into existing agricultural / rural businesses, and advice given on areas including funding, planning, legal ramifications, marketing and health & safety requirements. Options covered include Food, Drink, Holiday Accommodation including Camping, Glamping and B&Bs, Weddings, Family Attractions, Retail, Equestrian, Events, Experiences, Alternative Land or Building Use and Alternative Farming.
10 REASONS TO VISIT
1. Find out how renewable energy can help you increase your income, reduce your bills &lessen your environmental impact
2. Research the different ways to maximise the value of your resources, to add income & integrate new enterprises
3. Understand the financial & legal ramifications of diversifying your business
4. Become more energy efficient, understand how battery storage solutions can revolutionise your business
5. Receive guidance on the latest policy developments, subsidy / grant support & resulting opportunities
6. Take part in the show’s ‘How to’ workshop, receiving free guidance & advice
7. View the technologies and meet and discuss plans with product and service suppliers with considerable experience
8. Network with like-minded business owners, understand the benefits/challenges of expanding your business
9. Identify ways to future proof your business against challenges
10. Understand how to optimise the returns from an existing renewable energy scheme