Diversification is essential for all sizes and types of business. Nowhere is this more prevalent than in the agricultural and rural sectors where unexpected developments such as flooding and other extreme weather patterns, poor crop yields, market changes and livestock diseases can have devastating effects on the incomes of those businesses involved.
Now in it's third year, the Energy Now Expo Ireland showcases the renewable energy opportunities available to the agricultural and rural communities, providing practical guidance and a chance to gain further technical knowledge on the options available in; Wind, Biomass, Biofuels, Hydro, Solar, AD & Biogas, Ground Source Heating and Energy Efficiency.
Launching alongside the established Energy Now Expo Ireland, as part of the Energy & Rural Business Show, the Rural Business Expo Ireland will provide ideas and guidance on ways to diversify, maximising the value of resources available to the agricultural and rural communities, increasing incomes and safeguarding these essential businesses for the years ahead. Diversification ideas include: Food, Drink, Holiday Accommodation including Camping, Glamping and B&Bs, Weddings, Family Attractions, Retail, Equestrian, Events, Experiences, Alternative Land or Building Use and Alternative Farming.
To book your stand simply call David Jacobmeyer on +44 (0) 1905 616 665 or click here to complete the enquiry form.
KEY REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Promote your products, and services to a highly targeted agricultural/rural audience interested in generating renewable energy, becoming more efficient in its use and diversifying their income stream
- Identify sites for potential development
- Launch new products and services into the market and showcase the benefits of renewable energy technologies and diversification
- The show's audience is very targeted, creating genuine, high quality leads
- Build your company's profile and reinforce its position in the market
- Network with thousands of highly targeted potential customers and key figures from the agri rural sectors
- Further research the market by speaking to potential agricultural/rural clients and find out exactly which technologues, schemes and diversification options they are looking for
- Be part of the growth of the Irish renewable energy and diversification sectors
BOOK YOUR STAND
The Energy Now Expo Ireland is a focused show designed specifically to bring together farmers and landowners from all over the UK to explore and further understand the renewable energy opportunities available, as well as the best practices in energy management.
Farmers and landowners are ideally placed to generate renewable energy due to the resources at their disposal, typically high energy costs and the desire to help address climate change.
The Rural Business Expo Ireland will be co-located with the Energy Now Expo, 80% of our visitors in the UK have on average been from the agricultural and rural sectors. Organisers are therefore expecting over 4,000 visitors to attend the inaugural Rural Business Expo Ireland, including:
- Arable farmers
- Beef farmers
- Dairy farmers
- Sheep farmers
- Pig farmers
- Poultry farmers
- Estate Managers
- Landowners and Agents
- Small holders
- Local & national government representatives
- Farm food and drink retailers
- Woodland owners/managers