The Energy Now Expo is the only renewable energy event organised exclusively for the agricultural and rural sectors.
The event continues to deliver with record numbers of more than 3,200 farmers and landowners attending the event in 2018.
Farmers and landowners attend the Energy Now Expo to choose the most suitable renewable energy schemes and suppliers; and understand the best practices in energy generation, including the maintenance of existing schemes. This is a focused show with a clear audience, giving your company the opportunity to network with well-informed visitors, creating genuine good quality leads.
The event is held in association with the NFU and the CLA. It is supported by key agricultural buying groups and associations including Fram Farmers and Woldmarsh Producers. The event is further supported by some of the leading renewable energy associations including ADBA, BHA, STA, GSHPA and NNFCC.
Key reasons to exhibit:
- Build your company’s profile and reinforce its position in the market
- Meet landowners and identify future sites for development
- Further research the market - speak to potential agricultural/rural clients and find out exactly what technologies or schemes they are looking for
- Market your products and services to farmers interested in generating renewable energy and becoming more energy efficient
- Establish fuel supply contracts
- Discuss service and maintenance contracts with existing scheme owners
- Launch new products into the agricultural/rural sectors