New for 2019; short interactive presentations will take place alongside the vehicles and machinery within the exhibition, in which manufacturers / suppliers will give insight into essential information such as costs, range and charging requirements.
The Energy Now Expo conference will also contain dedicated sessions on the low-emission vehicle sector, with subjects to include:
- The government’s strategy for the growth of this sector
- Autonomous farm machinery & precision farming
- The development of the infrastructure required, including electrical charging points and gas refuelling stations
- The integration of low-carbon transport technologies and fuels on-farms and rural businesses
- The opportunities the growth of this sector will provide innovative farmers/landowners
Interested in taking part? Contact a member of the team on email@example.com, including brief details of your proposed talk.