Viewed by many as the missing piece of the puzzle; battery storage technologies stand to revolutionise the renewable energy sector and the ways in which heat and power are currently being used. But how can farmers and landowners benefit from the solutions available, now and going forwards?
The Energy Storage Theatre will provide answers and guide visitors through the associated opportunities. Experts will deliver presentations throughout the 2 days of the event on areas such as:
- The latest battery technologies
- Current government policy
- Heat storage techniques
- The benefits of and steps involved in combining battery solutions with renewable energy systems
- Selling energy at the optimum price
- Balancing the grid
- Vehicle to grid (V2G) solutions
Interested in taking part? Contact a member of the team on firstname.lastname@example.org, including brief details of your proposed talk.