Chair - Tom Short, Renewables Project Team Chairman, Irish Farmer's Association (IFA)
- Meeting the climate change challenge in agriculture - Michael O'Donoghue, Agricultural Engineer, Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine (DAFM)
- View Michael's presentation here.
- The Support Scheme for Renewable Heat (SSRH) - Ray Langton, Programme Manager, Renewable Heat Scheme, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI)
- View Ray's presentation here.
- An overview of the renewable energy opportunities available to agriculture - Barry Caslin, Energy and Rural Development Specialist, Teagasc
- View Barry's presentation here.
- The Climate Action Plan - how can these targets be achieved? - Marie Donnelly, Chair, Renewable Energy Ireland